It is Friday.The biggest news of the day is the indictment of Trump stooge Steve Bannon.The Biden administration has logged a victory in passing at least the first half of an infrastructure bill. You would be hard-pressed to realize this if you only read the “liberal” media. As vaccines for the younger ones in our society roll out, and a bill that might actually help Americans of all age groups moves through our virtually stagnant legislature, the GOP continues to promote the one thing they know how to promote: make-em-up culture wars—free of facts and context. Oh yeah, something happened with Steve Bannon.
Here are some of the things you may have missed:
- Steve Bannon has been indicted for contempt of Congress, arrest warrant reportedly issued
- Allegedly neutral reporter has a problem with how Vice President Kamala Harris says ‘the’
- Far-right favorite Madison Cawthorn announces bid for new congressional seat he barely represents
- McConnell warns Biden, Democrats not to do exactly what he did to the Supreme Court for Trump
- New audio of Trump demonstrates how little concern he had for Pence during Jan. 6 siege
- Ted Cruz conveniently forgets history of conservatives like Elvis Presley promoting vaccines
- Rage over masks and CRT bleed together in hundreds of Facebook groups targeting public schools
- Republicans aren’t just in disarray—they’re at war with each other
And from the Daily Kos community:
- What are you reading? November 12, 2021
- Outrage over SNL’s “mean” impression of Boebert. The problem? It was no impression-just her talking.
- Jamelle Bouie in today’s NYT suggests a path to fix political gerrymandering – I recommend the hike
- Alabama Insurrectionist Arrested After Flipping Bird To Democracy And Attacking Cop With A Flagpole
Powered by WPeMatico