Any notion that Donald Trump’s move of highly classified national security documents to his private golf club was “accidental,” after his failed coup attempt and subsequent relinquishing of the White House, has gone by the wayside with the news that over 300 such documents were recovered by the FBI team sent to Mar-a-Lago to recover them. There’s no way that’s an oversight.
Whatever Trump intended to do with over 300 individual classified documents, some reportedly touching on nuclear weapons secrets, there’s little question now that moving them to Mar-a-Lago was intentional. Here’s some of what you may have missed:
- Doc-a-Lago scandal even bigger than feared, over 300 classified documents in boxes retrieved by FBI
- Trump finally makes a move against the FBI in court—and the result is universal laughter
- Letter from National Archives shows the incredible frustration in trying to recover stolen documents
- Texas police called to pull book featuring gay character from high school library
- Oklahoma GOP hopeful who once said it’s ‘totally just’ to stone gay people clarifies his current POV
Powered by WPeMatico