In the news today: More movement in the probe of the Jan. 6 insurrection, with the Justice Department now asking for copies of what the House congressional committee has pried out of witnesses. Calls to expand the Supreme Court keep growing. Oh, and a professional anti-abortion activist told Congress under oath that our electrical grid was powered by burning fetuses. So yeah, it does seem like civilization is on its last legs here.
Some of what you may have missed:
- DOJ wants Jan. 6 probe transcripts; ex-press secretary meets with investigators
- Pressure to expand the Supreme Court grows, with abortion advocates joining the fight
- 192 House Republicans vote against easing the baby formula shortage
- The Idaho Republican Party is merging with domestic terrorist groups, and it’s not going to end well
- Forced birther claims fetuses are ‘burned to power the lights of the city’s homes and streets’
Powered by WPeMatico