The Supreme Court continued to roll back all the rights you thought you had with a new uniquely dishonest decision allowing your school’s sports coaches to promote their own personal religion (so long as it’s the right one) to your kids during team sports, and if your kid doesn’t comply and is retaliated against by the rest of the team then guess what: That’s exactly what the court majority intends. Do you really believe Alito, Thomas, and the others would allow Islamic prayers during football games? Expressions of atheism? Nope. This is about conservative religious zealots grooming your kids.
The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 coup attempt announced a new public hearing tomorrow to address new evidence. So far, they’re not leaking what that new evidence might be. And if you’re one of those Americans that can’t help but think the bizarre behavior of the Uvalde, Texas, police department is covering up some very crooked dealings, the department’s apparent stalking of one of the day’s more prominent heroes sure doesn’t do much to stifle those suspicions.
Here’s some of what you may have missed:
- Sotomayor brings receipts against the radical Supreme Court majority attacks on the constitution
- Jan. 6 probe announces public hearing for June 28
- Mother who ran into Texas school during shooting says cops are warning her to stop talking
- Virginia Republican questions pregnancy after rape, because it’s not ‘happening organically’
- Abortion clinic in North Dakota raises more than $500,000 in two days to fund its move to Minnesota
Powered by WPeMatico