It happened again. At least 18 elementary school children and one teacher are dead in a mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas. All victims were killed by an 18-year-old gunman who is now also dead.
The National Rifle Association’s annual meeting is in Houston, Texas, on Friday. Both Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and seditionist Donald Trump will be speaking. Abbott has long bragged about his efforts to block gun reforms and will likely use his speech to condemn those who would demand change after these murders, too.
Some of today’s news:
- Uvalde, Texas: At least 15 killed, gunman dead in elementary school shooting
- Alleged signature fraud roils Republican primary for Michigan governor
- David Perdue closes out Georgia primary with astonishingly racist comments about Stacey Abrams
- Corporate PACs publicly support racial equality and justice, privately fund GOP white supremacists
- LNG terminals decimating Louisiana show why the so-called ‘clean fossil fuel’ is not the future
Powered by WPeMatico