In the news today: Herschel Walker’s campaign for the Senate continues to flounder, and that his own campaign staff doesn’t believe he’s up to the job won’t help. It turns out that two of Donald Trump’s most prominent supposed “enemies” both were targeted with super-rare, supposedly random IRS audits, and the chances that Trump allies did not intentionally target them both appear to be low. And while states scramble to protect abortion rights that the Supreme Court just nullified, even members of President Joe Biden’s “bipartisan commission” tasked with providing recommendations for court reforms are wondering if the White House was even serious about the effort to begin with.
Here’s some of what you may have missed:
- Comey and McCabe want answers after invasive ‘random’ tax audits followed Trump’s attacks on them
- Members of Biden’s commission alarmed that Biden isn’t alarmed over Supreme Court
- Herschel Walker has such a hard time telling the truth he’s even lying to his own campaign staff
- Jan. 6 probe holds two hearings next week; one slated for prime time
- Kansas, Kentucky, and Michigan are all fighting to protect abortion rights at the ballot box
Powered by WPeMatico