As the Manchin-Schumer Senate deal inches toward its first vote, all eyes are on the one Democratic senator known for scuttling past party deals: Sen. Kyrsten Sinema. Republican Sen. Ron Johnson, meanwhile, is casually proposing new ways to kill both Social Security and Medicare. The Department of Justice has announced new federal charges in the police killing of Breonna Taylor. And Alex Jones … hoo boy. That guy couldn’t shut up if his whole career depended on it—which it does.
Here’s some of what you may have missed:
- Sinema wants changes to the Inflation Reduction Act, but so far they’re … not deal-breakers?
- Ron Johnson has a new proposal for killing Social Security and Medicare
- ‘I’ve waited 874 days for this’: DOJ announces charges in Breonna Taylor case
- European fascist leader gets standing ovation from Republicans at CPAC
- ‘Whacked out’: Alex Jones, on trial for calling Sandy Hook shooting ‘fake,’ badmouths judge
Powered by WPeMatico