There’s been newly visible movement in the Department of Justice’s own investigation of the Jan. 6 coup attempt, with new indications that prosecutors are indeed examining Donald Trump’s own actions on and before that day. And that’s still about all we know, but it’s something.
In the meantime, Trump himself is bellowing new, brazenly fascist threats. And Republicans are going full-tilt to strip abortion rights from Americans whether voters want that or not.
Here’s some of what you may have missed:
- Trump’s direct role in attempted overturn under increasing scrutiny by DOJ prosecutors, sources say
- The last two days have done more to show the DOJ is on the job than anything in the last year
- Trump speech outlines plans for future America: Mass executions, internment camps, and martial law
- Indiana’s attorney general investigating doctor who provided an abortion to 10-year-old rape victim
- Kansas anti-choice Big Lie advocates want ballot drop boxes removed ahead of vote on abortion
Powered by WPeMatico