It is Friday and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continues. Revelations about the nature of Trump’s DHS reveal complicity in the insurrection. The GOP landscape is filled with the hypocrisy we have come to understand as endemic to the conservative lifestyle. And, after a year and a couple of months, President Joe Biden seems to be leaning more and more toward making some of the executive decisions he promised to make when he was running for office.
Here is some of what you might have missed:
- Child survivors of sex trafficking rescued from abusive ‘faith-based’ facility in Texas
- Biden administration ‘leaning toward’ ending anti-asylum Title 42 order, report says
- Surprise, Republicans in office! Your own voters actually aren’t as hateful as you
- Senate averts government shutdown by finally passing spending bill
- Jan. 6 warnings held back by officials at DHS, watchdog finds
- Sean Hannity tries (and fails) to coach Trump into saying Putin is a bad guy
- What compels anti-vaxxers to send feces in the mail to a special education teacher?
- Accused Russian spy Elena Branson oddly only donated to one politician: GOP wannabe Tulsi Gabbard
And from the community:
Powered by WPeMatico